This adorable sheep is one of our Easy Bible Story Crafts for Kids for kindergarten, first grade and second grade. Creating and displaying this cute, fluffy sheep reinforces the Scripture that tells us Jesus watches over us and calls us, like a good shepherd calls his sheep. bedwars
This is one of our Kids Bible Crafts that is complimented by a game. The craft and game help children to remember the verses: “I am the good shepherd. I know each of My sheep by name, and My sheep know Me.” “Those who come through Me will be saved. They will have everything they need.” Scripture: John 10:1-21
- Empty toilet paper roll
- Cotton balls (30 to 40)
- 4 Q-Tips
- Elmer’s School Glue
- White tissue paper
- Brown pipe cleaner (only if a ram)
- Clear tape
- Disposable container (such as a margarine container)
- Black construction paper
- Paper punch or scissors
- For support, stuff paper (any kind) inside the toilet paper roll, leaving about an inch empty from the end.
- Create the sheep’s legs by taping the Q-tips to toilet paper roll.
- Create the sheep’s head by scrunching up some tissue paper and stuffing part of it into the end of the roll.
- Pour a little glue into the container.
- To add the sheep’s wool, dip cotton balls into the glue and press onto the cardboard roll. Once it is covered, add another layer or more until the sheep is nice and wooly.
- Create the eyes with a paper puncher and the construction paper. Use glue to adhere to the front of the sheep’s tissue paper face.
- For a ram, do Steps 1-6 and then add horns, which are made by twisting.