Have you ever wondered what the difference between a defender and wing is, or what the judge gestures mean? How to play soccer shows how the cancellation of this popular American sport is played, so you can make so much fun watching or playing the game.
Football can not officially named “America’s favorite activity, but it certainly has great experience in this country after more than a year. One of the great things about football is that it can be as fun to play like the look. If you’ve never been able to deal on how to play, here is a step by step tutorial to get you started on the road network.
Step 1: The goal of the game
In the game of football, both teams can score points by moving the ball into the end zone on their opponents. This can be achieved or by passing the ball to a player outside the end zone to another, which is in it, running the ball off the court in the end zone or kicking the ball at times through the end zone goal posts.
1. Each team consists of 11 players on the pitch.
2. Small teams or recreational players can compete with eight or fewer participants.
3. The team with the ball at some point of the offense.
4. The other team tried to stop the offensive and defense before the end zone called defense.
Step 2: Basics, district:
1. Regulation football (minus the end zones) is 100 meters. Each zone has a near goalpost and is 10 meters. Yards are evaluated by the end of the line end zone, starting with yard markers in the middle to meet the 50 Yard line.
2. Although all sites were tested using a “hash mark or white lines on the sidelines, plus a line width of the field to five meters. Apart from the yard line 10 (10, 20, 30, etc.) is indicated by one digit.
1. The length of a football game is divided into two halves, each with two quarters. In professional football (NFL), along with college (NCAA) and Arena football, every three months in one game is 15 minutes with 12-minute half between second and third quarter. However, the high school teams play 12 minutes in 48 fourth -minutes of play. Participants in the amateur leagues and friendly matches may shorten this period.
2. If two minutes to play before the end of the first half, respectively, officials alert for “two minutes warning.” This stops the clock and act as a free waiting for teams
3. Additional time for overtime is added to play as a team is tied at the end of the fourth quarter. บ้านผลบอล
4. If the clock, teams are awarded a number of time-outs (three in half in NFL). There are plays, such as running the ball outside or a rating can stop the clock (Arena Football there are exceptions to this rule).
1. At the beginning of each half and after every time the team scored the team kicks the ball at their own 30-yard line of the opposing team. The receiving team, or a crime, then you can run the ball as far as possible to the defending team. The game ends when the player who caught the ball is stopped or if the defense scores.
2. It is illegal to the ball outside the lines of gender impact, so why, if this happens, the receiving team gets automatically to their property and started in the area where the ball went out of service or 30 meters from where it was kicked.
3. If the ball is launched at the end zone receiving team, the receiver can run the ball or down on one knee. If he does so, it is a touch back. This means that the game is over and the ball will be placed on 20-yard line for the next series of games. With one touch backup is also a result of kicking the ball outside the end zone.
1. Team moves the ball to its goal, having quarterback (see “Players” below) or ball, or hand the ball to another player who then worked as far as possible without being overcome. If the quarterback throws gaps or lands on the ground before capture or caught outside, it’s an incomplete pass off. A team cannot continue because of an incomplete pass, but take the loss down. 2. In one possession, the offense has four tries to get the ball 10 yards forward. These experiments are called drop and marked the end of each game linesmen (not playing referee on the sidelines). Whenever the ball first offense successfully at least 10 meters from where you start this series, this is the first down and players are rewarded with a new set of decrease to continue their advance. Is the line of scrimmage for one imaginary line of the field where the ball is placed (after each team lines and a game is put into circulation).